At Russell-Cooke, we are committed to promoting equality and diversity across the firm by providing training, raising awareness and creating an inclusive work environment.
The importance and benefits of a diverse workforce are well established. In addition, we seek to reflect the communities in which we operate and the clientele with whom we work. Our broad practice brings us into contact with an unusually diverse client group. But ultimately, being fully inclusive in our recruitment and treatment of our people is simply the right thing to do.
Our key objectives are to:
- maintain a culture of mutual respect and consideration, ensuring that everyone is treated equally and with the same attention, courtesy and respect regardless of their disability, age, gender, marital status, race, racial group, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, religion or belief, age or sexual orientation.
- work to improve the diversity of our workforce across all the protected characteristics. Click here to view our diversity data.
- continue to develop our social mobility inclusion
We strive to achieve these objectives through a variety of initiatives including:
- our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Network led by ED&I partner Gareth Ledsham
- our well-established Women's Group
- the Wellbeing Group and Wellbeing Champions
- the Working Parent and Carers Network
We mark and celebrate a number of notable events through the year, including:
We support the Law Society's Diversity Access Scheme. Read our equality and diversity policy here.