For advice on who to talk to, call
Our specialist lawyers can help you with advice and representation if you are creating your family in one of the following ways:
- surrogacy (either here or abroad)
- you need a parental order
- you are undergoing assisted reproduction at a clinic or outside a clinic
- where you need a donor conception agreement
- where there is a dispute about the legal status of biological and non-biological parents
- advice about the law in relation to fertility treatment
- you are making arrangements or there are disputes about arrangements to share the care of children conceived through fertility treatment or conception agreements
- the law relating to adoption if this is relevant to your case
We understand how sensitive these issues can be and we aim to make it as straightforward as possible. We treat the welfare of the child as our priority.
Our experience in related areas of law, in particular in assisting parents make arrangements for their children and in adoption law, gives us the experience and insight we need to help you.
We have built excellent professional relationships with the courts, judges, solicitors, barristers, experts and social workers. Much of our work is referred to us by professionals in the field, particularly solicitors and barristers.
Our hourly rates are competitive, offering value for money.
Charges are usually based on our hourly rates plus administrative charges and disbursements. We will provide you with an initial estimate of your likely legal costs and will update this as your requirements or the circumstances of the work change.