Russell-Cooke assists Heather Mills with portfolio addition

Noise nuisance: how can I get a pub to turn the music down? - The Sunday Times

Ed Cracknell, Partner in the Russell-Cooke Solicitors, property litigation team.
Ed Cracknell
1 min Read
"Maintaining a neighbourly relationship is important but if you have exhausted efforts to resolve it amicably, consider pursuing a common-law nuisance claim. This procedure would start by sending a letter before action to the defendant enclosing your record of the instances of nuisance and ideally an acoustic report."
Ed Cracknell • Partner

In The Sunday Times, partner Ed Cracknell guides a reader through the best ways to approach pursuing a common law nuisance claim against a neighbouring village pub. 

The full article is available to read online.

Ed is a partner in the property litigation team, specialising in all aspects of property dispute resolution. His areas of expertise include landlord and tenant disputes, business lease renewals, rent and service charge recovery, possession proceedings, and dilapidations claims.

In the press Property litigation property litigation noise nuisance The Sunday Times