An aspect of real estate work that I particularly enjoy is building relationships with clients and working alongside them as part of their team to achieve their goals. It is important to understand what drives and motivates them and to tailor my advice to their needs so they can make informed and focused decisions.
Fiona is known for her positive, professional and practical approach aimed at achieving constructive outcomes for clients.
Fiona has acted for organisations and individuals operating within several sectors, from hotels and retail chains to data centres and the arts. She has experience in advising individuals, trusts, charities and corporations, both in the UK and overseas, across a range of property matters.
Her knowledge areas include:
- commercial and residential sales and purchases
- block contracts
- development site acquisitions
- real estate elements of secured lending
- right of first refusal notices
- auction sales and purchases
- rent concession letters
- lease renewals (within the 1954 Act or outside), surrenders and grants for landlords and for tenants
- complex agreement for lease, options or conditional contract structures with conditions related to planning, works and/or profit-sharing arrangements
Fiona qualified as a solicitor in 2018 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2021.
In her spare time, Fiona is a competitive kick-boxer, breeds butterflies and is training for her black-belt in Shorinjiryu Kenkokan full-contact karate.
Fiona, thank you for your help - and patience - over the past months…I really don't know what I'd have done without your help.