I pride myself on my organised and pragmatic approach which enables me to efficiently and effectively achieve my clients’ goals.
Joe has experience acting for a variety of clients on a wide range of commercial property transactions. These include investment and development acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters & secured lending matters. He also has experience in residential conveyancing.
Joe qualified in 2020 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2022.
- Acted for a private property investor on the sale of a block of residential flats for £2.4 million
- Acted for landlords on the grant of new leases, including workspace units, shops and industrial units
- Acted as part of a team advising a private property investor in connection with the acquisition of a retail property portfolio worth £10 million
- Acted for private property investors on portfolio acquisition of a small industrial estate worth £1 million
- Advised tenants on new leases and lease renewals of offices and retail units