Before joining Russell-Cooke Louise worked as a paralegal for a law firm in South London.
Louise assists the senior members of the team in advising clients on aspects of landlord and tenant law, residential and mixed use property disputes, including possession claims and enforcement.
- Numerous cases, advising landlords and tenants regarding their rights and obligations relating to tenancy deposit protection
- Defending a number of landlords in claims brought by tenants relating to alleged disrepair
- Advising landlords on their rights and obligations in relation to their tenants
- Studied history and politics at Edinburgh University
- Studied GDL and LPC at BPP University