I pride myself on my organised and pragmatic approach which enables me to efficiently and effectively achieve my clients’ goals.
Nicholas is an associate in the real estate, planning and construction team. He joined Russell-Cooke in 2024.
- advising developers on land acquisitions in Gibraltar for the purpose of redevelopment
- advising and representing residential management companies in Gibraltar
- advising and acting on behalf of Gibraltar based banks on commercial and residential property transactions
- advising and acting on behalf of various commercial landlords and tenants
- Read law and politics at University of Kent
- LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) at BBP University
- Fluent in Spanish
- Affiliate Member of STEP
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Gibraltar (qualified September 2022)