I take pleasure in getting to know and building strong relationships with my clients. My personal and organised approach helps me better understand their needs and provide an efficient service.
Rohan has experience acting for a range of clients including property investors and portfolio clients.
Rohan advises landlords on commercial leases, commercial and mixed-use disposals at auctions and residential & commercial acquisitions and disposals. He also has experience on residential matters and property refinances.
Rohan qualified in 2020 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2022.
- Acting for landlords on the grant of new leases, including workspace units and shops
- Acting on the asset sale of a hotel over £3 million
- Acting for a property investor on the purchase of a commercial shop
- Acting for property investors and portfolio clients on various commercial and mixed-use auction sales up to £1.4 million
- Acting for a property investment company on refinances for a block of over 40 flats subject to tenancies and leases
- Trained and qualified at a boutique law firm in October 2020
- Studied law at the University of Sussex, graduating with a 2:1
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, Moorgate, achieved a distinction