Meeting new clients is such a rewarding part of this job and I like to take the time to listen to and understand my clients' needs and circumstances so I can offer tailored, practical and personal advice.
Sarah advises on a range of private client matters including tax advice, trust advice and administration, & wills, estate planning and estate administration.
Sarah moved to private client from a contentious trusts and probate background and therefore understands the importance of attention to detail and getting it right at the outset of the matter.
Sarah joined Russell-Cooke as an associate in 2022.
- Involved in the reported case of Eade v Hogg and Ors  EWHC 1057 (Ch) regarding the construction/rectification of a will. Highlighted the importance of taking detailed attendance notes recording the client’s instructions for solicitors drafting wills
- Advising and preparing wills for a couple dealing with their French holiday home
- Involved in the administration of a complicated trust structure for a high profile and high-net-worth family in the Middle East
- Graduated from the University of Bristol with a first-class degree in law and gained a distinction in subsequent legal studies
- Trained at a well-known West End firm in London