Christopher is an associate in our real estate team and is based in our Putney office.
He qualified as a solicitor in September 2017 and joined Russell-Cooke from a leading regional law firm in 2019.
Christopher has already worked on a diverse range of real estate and landlord and tenant matters in his time at Russell-Cooke. He is particularly interested in landlord and tenant matters and has kept himself abreast with the changes and challenges posed by Covid-19.
As a junior solicitor, he is keen to forge relationships with new and existing clients and further expand his network of contacts.
- Acted for a high street retailer in the grant of several new leases
- Assisted a company with taking an assignment of a lease and relocating to new premises
- Successfully made several adverse possession applications on behalf of clients
- Acted on the purchase and sales of mixed use building
- Acted on behalf of both landlords and tenants on a number of lease surrenders
Read law at Staffordshire University, before completing both his LLM in Commercial Law and Legal Practice Course at Cardiff University.