Harshini Ranchhod is an associate in the property and housing litigation team.
Harshini assists businesses and individuals in managing and resolving disputes relating to both commercial and residential properties. Her experience includes assisting with landlord and tenant matters including rent recovery and forfeiture, residential possession proceedings and statutory lease extensions.
Harshini trained at a leading Thames Valley regional firm and practised in mixed dispute resolution experience post-qualification, with a strong bias in property litigation.
Harshini joined Russell-Cooke in April 2022.
- Advising landlords and tenants on a range of matters in relation to contentious and non-contentious commercial lease renewal proceedings
- Advising landlords and tenants on a range of residential property matters, including rent arrears recovery
- Member of the Property Litigation Association
- Obtained a First Class Joint Honours degree in English Literature and History at the University of Birmingham
- Completed the Graduate Diploma in Law at the University of Law, London Moorgate, with Commendation
- Completed the Accelerated Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, London Moorgate, with Distinction