Russell-Cooke has helped numerous startups and growing businesses to put their business idea on a sound legal footing. We can provide specialist commercial legal advice for any startup or new business.
When starting or growing a young business keeping control of costs and budgets is critical. We understand that legal costs are often uncertain as many law firms are reluctant to offer a fixed price for legal work. For this reason many businesses do not obtain formal legal advice at the outset, something which they may later regret. Many problems are more expensive, time-consuming and difficult to deal with later in the life of a business and may even reduce the value of the business.
Contact us for a legal pack for startup businesses offering fixed price, specialist advice, documents and registrations, designed for cost conscious startup and growing businesses.
For details on other services we offer, view our corporate and commercial brochure.
Russell-Cooke’s legal guide for startup businesses
Russell-Cooke's legal guide for startup businesses provides you with a flexible package of specialist legal advice, documents and registrations, adapted for your business, at a competitive fixed price.
- free half-hour no-obligation telephone consultation
- advice on the legal requirements of your business (what you need to do or how to get started)
- for limited budgets we can help to prioritise your requirements and break them down into individual and competitively fixed-price product modules. Employment law modules are dealt with by our specialist employment department
To find out about the legal guide and to arrange a free half-hour consultation please call Simon Ewing - +44 (0)20 8394 644
You will have the peace of mind of having obtained professional advice while controlling your costs.
Product modules include:
- company formation
- shareholders or partnership agreement
- terms and conditions of business
- employment contracts
- employee handbook
- articles of association / constitution
- trade mark search and application, domain and business name advice
- self-employed consultant contract
- loan agreement
- security document (debenture or legal charge)