Ensuring compliance with employment law presents an ongoing challenge to charities large and small. This seminar will look at key developments you need to be aware of, based on our knowledge of the sector, as well as highlighting potential future changes.
Jane Klauber from our charity and social business team will cover:
- safeguarding update and serious incident reporting
- settlement agreements and NDAs
- Matthew Taylor review and Good Work Plan update
- gig economy cases and lessons to be drawn
- changes to tax treatment of payments in lieu of notice
- holiday pay update
- will there be a Brexit effect?
16:45 - registration
17:00 - seminar
18:00 - networking
Tuesday 14 May 2019 - etc.venues The Hatton, 51-53 Hatton Garden, Clerkenwell, London, EC1N 8HN