Kate has extensive experience on a broad range of matters. This includes divorce, complex financial remedy cases often involving offshore assets, jurisdictional issues, pre-nuptial agreements and children matters
Kate has practised exclusively in family law since her admission as a lawyer in Australia in 2013. Prior to her relocation to England, Kate practised at one of Sydney’s pre-eminent family law firms.
Prior to joining Russell-Cooke in April 2022, Kate worked in the family team at a major London firm.
- Studied law at the University of Technology, Sydney
- Currently undertaking the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme (to become admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales)
- Member of Resolution
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Contributed to The Practitioner’s Guide to Family Law (5th Edition)
- Contributed to the Law Society of New South Wales (New South Wales Young Lawyers Law Committee)