I often see clients when they are facing challenging or difficult times. I pride myself on being able to provide my clients with clear advice, empathy and prompt action which together can ensure they have complete peace of mind.
Olivia advises individuals, families and trustees on all aspects of private client work, including drafting wills, advising on estate planning and wealth protection, the preparation of lasting powers of attorney and the preparation and administration of trusts.
Olivia qualified in 2015 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2023.
Olivia was exceptional. I can honestly say there is nothing that could have been done better. I have already recommended her to one of my friends
- Read law at Newcastle University
- Completed the LPC at The College of Law, York
Olivia has done more than I could have expected – she was accessible, personable, very prompt and clear in all her actions
- Accredited member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of the Law Society
- Member of Dementia Friend with the Alzheimer’s Society
Olivia exceeded my expectations. She was responsive and approachable