Ensuring our clients feel fully supported throughout what can be a challenging time is my priority.
Serena’s background in community based youth work informs her understanding of just how important securing the right education, health and care provision can be for the life outcomes of children and young people.
Prior to joining Russell-Cooke in 2022, Serena worked in the voluntary sector resolving disputes involving children’s rights. This fuelled her passion for robustly challenging injustice faced by children, in particular those with special educational needs and disabilities.
Serena specialises in working on cases involving:
- Special Educational Needs
- disability discrimination claims
- judicial review
- school admission appeals
- exclusion appeals
- complaints to schools, local authorities and regulators
Serena is fluent in Hindi and Punjabi.
- Read law at the University of Essex
- In the process of completing her Solicitors' Qualifying Exams
Member of the Education Law Association