Emma is an associate solicitor in the real estate team.
Emma advises clients on a wide range of property transactions including commercial and residential acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters and option agreements. Clients include retailers, publicans, investors and developers.
Emma is known for finding practical solutions and resolving nonstandard and complex matters to achieve her client's objectives.
Emma qualified in 2014 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2020.
- Advising and drafting complex option agreements and deed of easements for developer clients
- Acting for clients taking public house leases from several of the largest pub landlords in the UK including advising on beer tie
- Acting for clients assigning leases or selling premises together with the sale of their business
- Acting for developer clients from purchase of a piece of land to the sale of the developed property
- Graduated from the University of Warwick with a degree in History and Sociology
- Completed GDL and LPC at the College of Law