Fiona is a partner and head of the family team in Putney.
She has extensive experience in all aspects of family law. Fiona frequently handles cases with an international element and which often involve high value financial settlements in divorce, disputed arrangements with children (including re-location to other countries) pre and post-nuptial agreements and co-habitation and property disputes. She is also noted for her expertise in matrimonial finance work.
As an accredited mediator, collaborative practitioner and a family law (both for finance and children) arbitrator, she is a leader in the field of family dispute resolution. Fiona offers an FDR/Early neutral evaluation service.
Fiona sits part-time as a District Judge in the family and civil courts and has been elected to hear private children disputes between parents. This valuable insight and unique perspective into the workings of the courts directly benefits her family practice.
Fiona is personable and keen to resolve issues as quickly as possible. Her aim is to guide her clients, through what is often a complex process, using a method that suits the case in order to obtain the best outcome.
- Named as a leading family lawyer of 2018 by Spear's Magazine
- Identified as a "prominent figure" and a "power woman" in the Citywealth Leaders List (2015)
- International Committee member of Resolution, a specialist organisation for families and lawyers committed to dealing with family cases in a constructive and conciliatory manner
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Founding member of the Institute of Family Law Arbitrators, an organisation which was responsible for all family arbitrations in the country
- Accredited mediator, collaborative practitioner and a family law arbitrator
- Part-time District Judge in the family and civil courts
- Listed in Thomas Reuters London Super Lawyers List of (2015)