Immy Suthar is an associate in the corporate and commercial team.
Immy advises on a range of corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and shareholders’ agreements, company reorganisations, fundraising, commercial contracts, corporate lending and borrowing and corporate governance.
Immy qualified as a solicitor in September 2019 and joined Russell-Cooke in July 2022 from a West End law firm.
- Advising various clients on their share sale or business sale transactions (both buy and sell side)
- Drafting, reviewing and amending documentation for investment rounds
- Preparing terms and conditions, policies and other commercial agreements for start-ups and established businesses
- Advising clients on company group reorganisations
- Member of the Sikh Lawyers’ Association
- Read English and European Law (LLB) at Queen Mary, University of London and gained a distinction in subsequent legal studies