Lydia is an associate in the property and housing litigation team.
She acts for businesses, charities and individuals on all aspects of property disputes and some examples of the areas that her practice covers include: recovering possession of residential and commercial property; easement and rights of way disputes; nuisance and negligence disputes; commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes; and arrears recovery.
- Acting for a large institutional landlord on multiple possession proceedings relating to residential properties.
- Acting for a national retail chain on various lease renewal proceedings pursuant to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- Advising a well-known charity on potential rights of way impacting its land and the implications of such.
- Advising individuals on potential neighbourly disputes including nuisance and easement matters.
- Numerous cases acting for landlords in debt recovery proceedings (rent and service charge arrears both residential and commercial).
- Studied Law at the University of Liverpool, obtaining a 2:1
- Obtained a Distinction from the University of Law, London Bloomsbury in the combined LPC LLM in Professional Legal Practice