In the fourth hard hitting seminar on the charity property market, a top charity lawyer and surveyor share their views, stories and news of the latest trends in uncertain times, as not-for-profits seek to build back income as good landlords.
We hope that you can join us at 70 Cowcross St on 22 November 2023 for what we hope will be an informative evening. Please RSVP below.
The discussion will include:
- State of the market: what are tenants looking for when seeking rented premises?
- What should you expect to provide as a landlord?
- How does letting fit into your long-term strategic planning? What are trustees’ legal obligations?
- Managing leases and tenants successfully - what professional advice do you need?
- Pitfalls, mistakes & danger signals to avoid
Antonia SwinsonChief Executive , Ethnic Property Foundation
Andrew SmallPartner, Charity law & not for profit
Simon TaylorHead of Property Advisory, Ethical Property Foundation