Andrew Small, Russell-Cooke and Simon Taylor, Ethical Property Foundation, will discuss how to secure the future of your organisation in a post COVID world. Attendees will receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
This seminar will help you:
- understand what you need from your property, whether licenced, leased or owned
- assess your options and the information you need to make informed decisions
- look at how you can occupy premises – balancing length of lease with security of tenure
- understand the risks and the costs involved in managing property post COVID
- common mistakes and easily overlooked issues, trustees and staff need to consider
- assess how money can be saved and income generated depending on property choices
- ask what success looks like for your charity post COVID?
This event is part of the 2021/22 National Programme for Property Education, which brings free property training to hundreds of local groups across England & Wales, boosting property confidence and knowledge.
The Ethical Property Foundation is a property advice charity supporting the UK voluntary sector.