Are you up to date on your compliance policies and anti-money laundering regulations?
Financial crime partner Frances Murray and Grant Thornton's Tom Townson recently discussed some of the hottest topics in financial crime.
In this joint webinar they guide listeners through the most recent developments in financial crime, focusing on compliance and anti-money laundering regulations, , suspicious activity reports, account freezing orders, and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)'s focus areas.
- 03:07 - Introduction
- 04:18 - Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR)
- 11:01 - Account Freezing Orders (AFO)
- 16:29 - AFOs : procedure
- 18:33 - Anti-Money Laundering Legislation
- 19:06 - Financial institutions and money laundering
- 20:24 - Compliance policies
- 21:36 - Case study: NatWest/RBS
- 23:11 - Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement) Act 2022
- 27:21 - FCA focus and common issues