The start of a year is a good time to take stock, at a time of real uncertainty for many charities. In this webinar a panel from our charity and social business team will give an update on recent legal and regulatory developments affecting the sector and discuss what lies ahead.
- current trends in the sector
- recent and forthcoming changes to charity law and regulation
- the Charities Act 2022 and opportunities it presents for charities
- employment law, including proposed reform of retained EU labour laws and HR hot topics EDI and ESG
- data protection, including new guidance on direct marketing and employee monitoring
- developments in property law and a market overview
Get in touch
If you would like to speak with a member of the team you can contact our charity law solicitors by email, by telephone on +44 (0)20 3826 7510 or complete our enquiry form below.