I provide advice to clients on property dispute and housing matters to manage and resolve existing disputes or avoid them initially occurring.
Jack Crown is an associate in the property litigation team.
He advises on residential property matters, including freeholder and leaseholder disputes, possession proceedings, disrepair and neighbour disputes such as those involving nuisance, rights of way and adverse possession.
He advises commercial clients and businesses on matters including forfeiture and arrears recovery.
Jack also maintains a legal aid practice which includes homelessness, unlawful eviction and harassment, public law challenges and housing conditions.
Jack qualified as a solicitor in 2018 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2022.
A rising star.
- Read history at the University of East Anglia
- Attained distinctions in the GDL and LPC at London Metropolitan University
- Member of the Property Litigation Association
- Member of Dilapidations Association
- Member of Housing Law Practitioners Association