Lucy joined Russell-Cooke in 2024 as a senior associate in our restructuring and insolvency team. She acts for a wide range of banks and insolvency practitioners having advised on freezing orders in relation to misappropriations by directors, the appointment of provisional liquidators in multiple jurisdictions, defending administrators from creditor challenges, sanction applications for administrators, and unfair prejudice proceedings.
- Hobbs and another v Gibson and another  EWHC 3676 (Ch)
- Jinpeng Group Limited v Peak Hotels and Resorts Limited  ECSC J1208-4
- Green Elite Limited v Fang Ankong and others which clarifies the Duomatic Principle and the need for director and shareholder approval for dispositions of greater than 50% of a company’s assets under BVI law
- JSC MCC Eurochem v Livingston Equities Inc and others [ 2020] UKPC 31 JCPC 2019/0026 before Lord Reed, Lord Carnwath, Lady Black, Lady Arden, Lord Kitchin
- Achieved a Graduate Diploma in Law from the University of Birmingham
- Completed the Legal Practitioners Course at The University of Law
- Qualified as a BVI lawyer at a leading BVI law firm