A wealth of experience combined with a strong understanding of clients’ needs in the fiercely competitive world of commercial property.
Peter advises clients on a wide variety of high-value real estate transactions including mixed use and residential deals.
Peter trained with Russell-Cooke. He became a partner in 1981 and a consultant in 2018.
Excellent knowledge and experience.
- Leading a team on a multimillion pound re-financing for the commercial property portfolio of a landed estate
- Acting in the site acquisition and associated work for hotel development involving land swap and river side issues
- Acting for owner of prime Leicester Square property in surrender of existing lease and new letting to high quality international burger chain
- Member of Commercial Real Estate Lawyers Association (CRELA)
- Member of the City of Westminster and Holborn Law Society