I am passionate about helping people and supporting wellbeing initiatives.
Rachael supports the HR department with recruitment, employee relations and administration of personnel files, policies and procedures.
Rachael brings professionalism and passion to employee relations and recruitment, with a great mix of head and heart advice, marrying up the commercial reality of running a business with the commitment to supporting employee wellbeing.
Rachael has a high interest in the functionality of society and helping people in the workplace.
- Rachael spent three years working in HR and recruitment roles in New Zealand across a wide range of industries
- Rachael has been responsible for the full employee life cycle while staying committed to supporting employee wellbeing
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Employment Relations from the University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from the University of Waikato
- Qualified Mental Health First Aider