Annika is an associate solicitor in the private client team.
Annika will provide comprehensive advice relevant to your personal circumstances and will work with you to prepare the documents required to meet your needs and carry out your wishes.
Annika qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2020 from a major Surrey-based law firm.
- Advising clients on estate planning and preparing inheritance tax efficient wills
- Acting on behalf of personal representatives to administer estates with assets in the UK and in foreign jurisdictions
- Helping clients put in place Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising on the role of attorneys
- Acting on behalf of clients in Court of Protection applications, including deputyship appointments
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Full Accredited Member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)
- Member of the Law Society
- Studied Law at the University of East Anglia and completed the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, Guildford
- Completed the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners Diploma in the Administration of Trusts and Estates