Anouksha is an associate solicitor in the private client team.
Anouksha qualified in 2013 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2018.
- Assisted with the application of business property relief from Inheritance Tax
- Provided advice and administering public and charitable trusts
- Considered digital assets and their relevance for clients when preparing wills
- Dealing with complex estates incorporating business interests, properties, royalty assets and heritage assets
- Advised on the application of the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
Affiliate member of STEP
Read History at Hatfield College, Durham University and successful completion of the Graduate Diploma of Law and LPC
Trained at the London office of a national law firm qualifying into the Private Client team