Anouksha is an associate solicitor in the private client team.
Anouksha qualified in 2013 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2018.
- Assisted with the application of business property relief from Inheritance Tax
- Provided advice and administering private and charitable trusts
- Considered digital assets and their relevance for clients when preparing wills
- Dealing with complex estates incorporating business interests, properties, royalty assets and heritage assets
- Advised on the application of the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Student member of The Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT)
- Member of the Law Society
Read History at Hatfield College, Durham University and successful completion of the Graduate Diploma of Law and LPC
Trained at the London office of a national law firm qualifying into the Private Client team