Anouksha is a senior associate solicitor in the private client team.
She advises individuals on a wide range of domestic and cross-border issues including drafting of wills incorporating trusts including business, literary and digital assets, advising on the preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney, administering estates and dealing with probate, advising on general estate planning particularly in relation to succession planning and wealth protection with particular focus on inheritance tax and capital gains tax advice and advising on the creation, administration and winding up of trusts.
Anouksha is an accredited member of STEP with involvement in STEP’s special interest group for digital assets and business families and is currently working towards the ATT to further her expertise as a tax technician.
Anouksha qualified into the private client team of a City firm in 2013 and joined Russell-Cooke in November 2018. She was promoted to senior associate in 2021.
- Assisted with the application of business property relief from Inheritance Tax
- Provided advice and administering private and charitable trusts
- Considered digital assets and their relevance for clients when preparing wills
- Dealing with complex estates incorporating business interests, properties, royalty assets and heritage assets
- Advised on the application of the Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Student member of The Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT)
- Member of the Law Society
Read History at Hatfield College, Durham University and successful completion of the Graduate Diploma of Law and LPC
Trained at the London office of a national law firm qualifying into the Private Client team