Bhavneeta Limbachia is an associate specialising in immigration law within the employment team.
Bhavneeta has a vast amount of experience in advising clients on both corporate and personal immigration matters. She regularly provides strategic advice to businesses on their post-Brexit recruitment plans and advises businesses on all areas of the sponsorship regime including sponsorship compliance, right to work and corporate transactions.
Her experience spans across a number of industries including energy, healthcare, financial institutions, infrastructure, retail and consumer goods, professional and business services, technology, media and telecommunications etc.
With both breadth and depth of experience in personal and business immigration, Bhavneeta has the ability to advice on every aspect of a client's immigration journey.
Further to this, with the new immigration regime, Bhavneeta has been integral in educating and training both clients and top magic circle firms on the key changes.
- Presented as part of the UK panel of the American Bar Association’s International Committee Roundtable series
- Advising Ukrainian clients and their family members on relocating to the UK following the Ukrainian crisis
- External immigration advisor for a number of multi-national and global companies, advising on recruitment of skilled workers and immigration related policies
- Advising one of the largest financial institutions in moving their operations to the UK as well as their key personnel
- Advising and representing a number of high net worth individuals on the former entrepreneur, investor and the current innovator visa route
- Advising on a complex spouse visa which relied on more than five sources of income to meet the financial requirement
- Conducting on-site compliance audit for one of the largest energy providers and providing a comprehensive report which led to the mitigation of a number of serious breaches
- Advising and preparing family based applications under Appendix FM and applications outside of the immigration rules
- Advising companies on how their suppliers and manufacturers can safely visit the UK to carry out permitted activities under the visitor rules
- Advising on global talent visa applications with particular success in the Tech sector
- Advising multi-national companies on the implications of their actions on their sponsor licences and obtaining sponsorship visas for their employees and dependant visas for their family members
- Member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA)
- Qualified Level II senior caseworker under the Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme (IAAS)
- Skilled speaker for Lexis Nexis and MBL Seminars
Bhavneeta read Law at the University of Southampton and completed her Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law