Bhavneeta Limbachia is an associate solicitor in the immigration team.
Bhavneeta has a vast amount of experience in advising clients on both corporate and personal immigration matters. She regularly advises on citizenship, family based applications such as spousal applications, complex EU matters, Tier 2 matters, global talent visas and sponsor licences.
With broad experience in both personal and business immigration, Bhavneeta has the ability to advise on every aspect of a client's immigration journey.
Bhavneeta was previously at a highly ranked Legal 500 firm and managed the majority of personal immigration referrals.
With more than five years of experience in immigration law, Bhavneeta joined Russell-Cooke in September 2020 having qualified as a solicitor in in 2018.
- Advising and representing a senior member of a global luxury jewellery brand in being granted a Sole Representative of an Overseas Business visa who originally had an interest in more than one business in the UK
- Advising on a complex spouse visa which relied on more than 5 sources of income to meet the financial requirement
- Regularly providing training to businesses on their sponsor duties including reporting duties
- Conducting on-site mock UKVI compliance audits and providing comprehensive reviews to improve internal systems to ensure compliance
- Advising and preparing family based applications under Appendix FM and applications outside of the immigration rules
- Advising on EU matters under the EU regulations and also under the EU Settlement Scheme, including family permits
- Representing a large international music gig crew in coming to the UK to perform. Advising on conditions under the Permitted Paid Engagement (PPE) route
- Advising on global talent visa applications with particular success in the Tech sector
- Advising national and multi-national companies on the implications of their actions on their sponsor licences and obtaining Tier 2 visas for their employees and family members
- Advising entrepreneurs on the start-up and innovator visas
- Member of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA)
- Qualified Level II senior caseworker under the Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme (IAAS)
- Skilled speaker for Lexis Nexis and MBL Seminars
Bhavneeta read Law at the University of Southampton and completed her Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law