Hannah is a partner and head of the family law team in Kingston
Hannah is renowned for her empathetic but practical approach to cases. She is conscious to ensure her clients' needs are met at the same time as managing their expectations.
She skilfully advises on a broad range of family law issues including divorce, matrimonial finances, cohabitation disputes, pre and post-nuptial agreements, domestic violence orders including non-molestation and occupation orders as well as private law disputes relating to children including leave to remove children from this jurisdiction.
Hannah has experience of advising individuals from a broad range of backgrounds and adapts her approach in order to meet the individual needs of her client. Her patient and friendly approach allows her clients to make informed and practical decisions, supporting them through what can often be a very difficult situation.
Hannah has a client focused and pragmatic approach to dealing with her cases. She is committed to delivering an effective and tailored result for each client's case. Hannah is a member of Resolution and is therefore committed to dealing with matters in a conciliatory and non-confrontational manner whenever possible. Hannah, however, is mindful that litigation is sometimes unavoidable and is experienced and unperturbed by dealing with cases in this way.
She is a trained collaborative lawyer and always considers the options available to her clients for resolving matters including all methods of dispute resolution.
Hannah completed her law degree at Reading University before going on to study her Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the College of Law Guildford.
- Financial issues following relationship breakdown - Hannah advises couples who are married or in a civil partnership as well as those who have cohabited and have children and/or financial matters that need to be resolved following separation. Hannah has experience of dealing with a broad spectrum of financial matters including high-net-worth cases which include international or European issues to more modest financial wealth where finances are tight and a measured and careful approach has to be adopted to ensure that the parties needs are met. She regularly advises on cases which require expert evidence in relation to valuing pensions or businesses
- Relationship agreements - Hannah advises couple's embarking on cohabitation, marriage or civil partnership in relation to formulating agreements to minimise any dispute at a later stage when the relationship breaks down. Hannah contributed to the article in Elmbridge magazine regarding the importance of prenuptial agreements
- Children law - Hannah has experience advising couples about the issues relating to their children following relationship breakdown. This includes contact and residence disputes as well as applications to remove a child or children from this jurisdiction to another
- Completed her law degree at Reading University
- Studied for her Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the College of Law Guildford