Lauren is a senior associate solicitor in the family team.
She helps clients resolve issues concerning their relationships and/or their children.
Lauren is a specialist in international child abduction. She acts for applicants and respondents in Hague Convention and international Wardship cases. She acts for parents and grandparents in disputes relating to where children should live and when children should spend time with their parents and grandparents. Lauren is especially skilled at handling high conflict disputes. She also deals with leave to remove applications. Lauren conducts a wide range of divorce and financial matters from complex to very modest assets and advises clients on pre and post-nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements.
Lauren aims to achieve the most cost effective solution for her clients and is committed to resolving disputes pragmatically. Her clients appreciate her supportive manner and her ability to provide straightforward advice.
Lauren qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2011.
- Involved in the reported child abduction case of Re H (A girl) and L (A boy) 
- Frequently receives instructions from the International Child Abduction and Contact Unit who only instruct a limited number of specialist solicitors to act in High Court child abduction cases
- Regularly represents clients in complex financial remedy cases involving expert evidence, property portfolios, family businesses, third party interveners and properties abroad
- Accredited Resolution Specialist status gaining a professional qualification for her expert knowledge in complex financial remedies and child abduction
- Member of Resolution
- Founding member of the Child Abduction Lawyers Association
- Read Law at the University of Leeds
- Legal Practice Course at the BPP Law School, Leeds