Rebecca is an associate solicitor in the family team, based in the Kingston office.
Rebecca deals with a range of matters including divorce, financial arrangements following divorce, financial arrangements for unmarried couples, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, and property disputes between co-habitants. She also deals with private law children matters.
She progresses matters through informal negotiations, mediation or court proceedings, as appropriate.
Rebecca assists the partners with more complex work in the High Court. She has been involved in matters where there are complex and high-value assets, including companies worth £100 million plus.
She has written articles on how family businesses should be dealt with on divorce and the effects of one spouse going bankrupt before and after a financial settlement has been reached.
Rebecca qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2013.
- Advised in cases involving other jurisdictions, particularly the USA
- Acted in a number of cases involving high profile members of the financial services industry
- Involvement in cases involving complex onshore and off-shore trusts
- Drafted and advised in pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements where there have been cross- border issues and existing assets of £20 million
- Read Law at Sussex University and obtained a First Class Honours
- Rebecca is a committed member of Resolution and Young Resolution. She is dedicated to resolving matters in an amicable and pragmatic way