Susannah is an associate solicitor in the trust and estate disputes team.
Susannah advises claimants and defendants in relation to a variety of disputes relating to wills, estates and trusts including:
- challenges to the validity of wills
- claims made under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Defendants) Act 1975
- applications to remove executors, personal representatives and trustees
- property ownership disputes
- domicile disputes
- estate administration disputes
Susannah is also able to assist with contentious Court of Protection matters and advises attorneys, deputies and other concerned parties in relation to disputes regarding individuals who lack mental capacity and their best interests.
Prior to joining Russell-Cooke in 2018 as a trainee, Susannah worked as a paralegal in the competition litigation department of a London firm. Susannah qualified in March 2020.
- Susannah read psychology at the University of Birmingham, attaining a BSc with Upper Second-Class Honours, accredited by the British Psychological Society
- Susannah then completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Guildford