Suzanne is a senior associate solicitor in the private client team in our Putney office.
Suzanne has over 20 years experience advising clients in relation to wills and succession planning, probate and estate administration, inheritance tax planning, powers of attorney and court of protection matters for those lacking mental capacity.
Suzanne has lived and worked in the West London area for many years and has strong connections locally.
Suzanne likes to keep matters as straight forward as possible, to bring peace of mind to her clients, as they navigate the complexities of tax and inheritance law.
Suzanne qualified in 1998 and joined Russell-Cooke in February 2020.
- Complex estate administration including international assets in multiple jurisdictions, multiple property interests, problematic life time gifts and challenging family dynamics
- Deputyship applications and statutory will applications, including obtaining the consent of 32 German cousins due to inherit on intestacy in one case
- Estate and succession planning for family business owners and entrepreneurs
- Full member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) since 2002
- Fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)
- Member of Private Client Section of the Law Society
- Member of Alzheimer's Society and Dementia Friend
- Read Geography at Southampton University
- Read Law at City University and College of Law, London