In our previous introductory video Russell-Cooke partners, David Webster, in the corporate and commercial team and Mark Fletcher in the commercial litigation team discussed the broad categories of business disputes and how to limit the damage if they arise.
In this episode of our 'Legal guide for startups' series, we cover internal business disputes, most commonly found between directors and shareholders.
Topics covered in our introduction to business disputes:
- The three phases of a company dispute (01:48)
- How to think strategically when an internal dispute arises (03:15)
- Considerations for managers (04:33)
- How to evaluate your approach to a dispute (09:00)
- How to make your decision on whether to take legal action (10:00)
- Making your decision when faced with a dispute (13:32)
Get in touch
If you would like to speak with a member of the team you can contact our corporate and commercial solicitors by email, by telephone on +44 (0)20 3826 7511 or complete our enquiry form below.