Mark is a senior associate in the commercial litigation team.
Mark advises on a broad range of disputes on behalf of individuals, partnerships, charities, companies and limited liability partnerships across a large number of business sectors, including IT, event ticketing and hospitality, construction, retail, medical and other legal professionals.
- Business and corporate disputes; including disputes between company directors and/or shareholders, claims for breach of duty and unfair prejudice; disputes between partners of professional practices; the expulsion of members from an LLP
- Residential and commercial construction disputes; including payment disputes; disputes relating to defective works; final account disputes; adjudication and arbitration; professional negligence claims arising from construction projects
- Commercial and general litigation; including claims involving the misappropriation of property; contractual and quasi-contractual claims; misrepresentation claims; contested debt claims; disputes relating to banking facilities and guarantees; costs recovery and insolvency enforcement measures
- Member of the Society of Construction Law
- Member of the London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Member of TeCSA, the Technology and Construction Solicitors’ Association
- Law, Warwick University
- LLM with Merit, University College London
- Distinction for Legal Practice Course, The College of Law London