I understand that clear communication with clients is key to the success of all transactions. Regardless of the complexity of my client’s situation, my approach is rooted in practical and timely advice based on their objectives.
Bryony Shawe is an associate in the conveyancing team. She has experience in the purchases and sales of high value residential freehold and leasehold properties, including country homes and estates.
Bryony qualified in October 2018 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2021.
- transfers of equity and transfers of part
- purchases of new build properties
- company purchases of residential properties
- probate sales
- court of protection sales
- help to buy ISA and scheme purchases
- lease extensions
- voluntary compulsory first registrations of title