Louise's clients include developers, both off-shore and domestic investors, private banks, financial institutions, landlords and tenants.
She advises on a wide range of property transactions including:
- investment acquisitions and disposals
- landlord and tenant matters
- commercial and residential development
Louise joined Russell-Cooke in 2010.
- Assisting in the sale of five distribution warehouses in core locations across the Midlands to a major UK commercial property trust for £85.4 million
- Acting on behalf of an off-shore unit trust specialising in multi-let industrial estates on property management and acquisitions and disposals
- Acting for an off-shore company in the sale of a gym and health centre for £12.4 million
- Advising Pret a Manger in lettings and pre-lets in London and the regions
- Acting for investment clients in restructuring and refinancing portfolios
- Advising an institutional landlord in relation to ongoing lettings and property management across central London office and retail premises
- Assisting both UK and off-shore developers in the acquisition of land for residential development