I work on a wide range of real estate matters and enjoy building and maintaining client relations.
Philip has experience in acting for retail clients and has advised on a wide range of property transactions including commercial and residential acquisitions and disposals, and landlord & tenant matters. He also has experience in property management.
Philip joined Russell-Cooke in 2012.
- Acting for a high street retailer in the grant of several new leases
- Acting on behalf of both landlords and tenants on a number of lease surrenders and lease extensions
- Graduated criminology and criminal justice at the University of Leeds
- Completed the Graduate Diploma in Law at BBP Law School and the Legal Practice Course at De Montfort University
- Having originally qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executive in 2017, qualified as a solicitor in 2021