Benefits: Available upon application
Job Type: Full Time
Technical skills and expertise
This is a very full and varied role and the main duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Booking of external courses and ensuring that course fees are paid
- Ensuring that subscriptions with frequently used training providers are maintained
- Responsible for the maintenance of Russell-Cooke library resources
- Ensuring that internal training records for all staff are updated in respect of all internal and external training attended
- Sending out appointments to relevant staff in respect of internal training sessions and ensuring that appropriate meeting rooms are booked
- Producing attendance sheets to be completed at internal training seminars in order that CPD records can be maintained
- Coordinating with Office Services to ensure training rooms are appropriately set up and meeting external trainers upon arrival
- Sending out online evaluation forms once training has been completed, collating and analysing responses
- Visiting as necessary and liaising with our Kingston and Bedford Row offices to set up internal and external training sessions
- Keeping intranet training calendar updated
- Keeping online training resources subscriptions up to date, ensuring user list updated and setting up new users
- Collating and recording all personal development review (PDR) training requests for executives and support staff and assisting with locating appropriate training courses where necessary
- Working with the Learning & Development Manager to organise all logistical aspects of several key annual internal conferences and training sessions
- Production of PowerPoint presentations to be used at all in-house conferences / training sessions
- Sourcing hotels in UK and Europe, providing costs comparisons
- Liaising with hotels and conference centres with regard to arranging other ad hoc away-days and conferences (Partners’/ Board meetings etc.)
- Organising the initial IT and Accounts system training
- Setting up new starters on online systems
- Organising the Trainee induction programme
- Previous experience in Learning & Development and events organisation would be an advantage
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational skills
Your career development
All Russell-Cooke employees have the opportunity to attend both internal and external training that aligns with their development goals. The Learning & Development Manager will also support the successful candidate with their personal development. The Learning & Development Assistant will have the opportunity to be involved in departmental and firm wide projects. This will expose them to varied duties and the firm’s senior management team.
Salary and benefits
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
We welcome direct applications. If you would like any further information about the firm please contact a member of the HR team.
We have a diverse workforce and aim to attract high calibre applicants that reflect the demography of our geographical location and client base. Individuals will be employed solely on merit and the requirement of the position. No applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender Identity or religion. Reasonable adjustments will be made to eliminate or reduce disadvantage.