The abundance of existing employment legislation, as well as the new rights and obligations which are being created all the time, make it very difficult for busy employers to stay up to date. It is all too easy to make a mistake and find yourself facing a costly and stressful Employment Tribunal claim. Employment Risk Solutions (ERS) provides businesses with a cost-effective way of managing the risks associated with employment law.
ERS is a fixed-price package with three elements:
1. Access - to advice and support from qualified employment solicitors at Russell-Cooke with extensive experience in dealing with workplace issues and disputes as they arise
2. Review - of your current employment contracts, policies and procedures to ensure that you are complying with employment legislation. New documents will be provided where necessary
3. Protection - (insurance protection) to cover legal costs and compensation in the event of an Employment Tribunal claim
Why choose Russell-Cooke's ERS?
- Professional advice - ERS provides access to a qualified employment solicitor rather than an unqualified consultant working from a call centre. You will be advised by us from the outset and we would represent you if the matter proceeded to an Employment Tribunal claim. We understand that the reputation of your business is reflected in the skill and professionalism of those who act for you.
- Flexible protection - membership of ERS is paid for by way of an annual fee. The contract period is therefore just one year, unlike some other products which tie you in for three or even five years.
- Full service - dealing with employment issues can require knowledge of other areas of law. Russell-Cooke is a full service law firm with a wide range of practice areas which means that one of our specialist lawyers is likely to be able to provide the advice needed.
The annual fee will principally depend on your payroll and the size of your workforce. Claims history is also taken into account. We are happy to provide you with a no obligation quote for your business.
If you would like to request a quote or you would like any further information about ERS, please contact Alex Bearman on +44(0)20 8394 6524 or email Alex.Bearman@russell-cooke.co.uk.
Meet our team
Russell-Cooke is an established and highly regarded London based law firm. Our distinctive culture and working atmosphere helps us recruit and retain very high-quality staff, many of whom are considered leaders in their field of law. Clients range from major plcs, charities, public bodies and regulatory institutions to smaller companies, professional and creative partnerships and individuals.