Jasmin Talai is an associate in the family team.
She advises on a wide range of family law matters arising from the breakdown of relationships or where there are disputes relating to children. These include divorce, financial settlements, domestic violence, arrangements for children, pre and post-nuptial agreements and issues arising between non-married couples. Jasmin has a particular interest in leave to remove cases, where one parent wishes to relocate overseas.
Jasmin is committed to resolving family matters amicably and constructively and focuses on achieving cost and time effective resolutions.
Jasmin qualified in 2017 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2018.
- Acted for high net worth individuals with complex asset structures including international elements, inherited wealth and family trusts
- Assisted client in successfully changing their child's surname in fully contested proceedings
- Acted for clients in international relocation cases - S v G  EWFC 4 (international relocation to Russia)
- Active member of Resolution and Young Resolution
- Read law at Northumbria University