I have many years of experience advising developers, landowners and tenants on a full range of real estate matters, whether buying, selling or developing a property, or advising on landlord and tenant issues across a number of different sectors. I particularly enjoy developing relationships with new contacts into becoming long-standing clients.
Neil has extensive experience acting on a broad range of commercial property transactions, with a particular focus on investment transactions and complex development projects, as well as on leasing and property management & real estate finance.
Neil has acted for a range of clients including institutional investors and property companies, together with high-net-worth individuals, family offices and occupiers across a number of sectors including offices, industrial/logistics, data centres, hotels, healthcare and residential development.
Neil has in recent years established himself as a go-to adviser in a number of emerging real estate sectors, acting for developers and occupiers of ultra-urban logistics, rapid grocery delivery hubs, ‘dark’ commercial kitchens and EV charging facilities.
Neil worked at City firm Nabarro (now part of CMS) for over 12 years before joining Russell Cooke as a partner in 2020.
Once again Neil and our Russell-Cooke team have proved themselves incredibly responsive, commercial and pragmatic, helping us to achieve our ambitions without hiccups or headaches. They are also a pleasure to work with.
- Advising a large institutional investor on the purchase and subsequent disposal of two high profile buildings in the City of London, each recently sold for more than £300 million
- Advising a logistics and industrial developer on the acquisition, development and letting of a number of properties
- Advising on a number of pre-letting development agreements, primarily of office, retail and logistics properties
- Advising a private family office on a number of acquisitions of office buildings in central London
- Advising a local council on a major town centre regeneration project
Russell-Cooke assists vegan entrepreneur Heather Mills with an addition to her portfolio
Rituals involving faith, family and food—the three major religious festivals of spring 2023
Russell-Cooke nurtures Bloom to £93 million debt facility