I am committed to providing practical and clear legal advice and understanding our clients’ strategies to strive for their desired outcome in every deal.
Nerys advises on a broad range of commercial property transactions.
She approaches her work in a flexible, friendly and client centric way.
Nerys qualified as a solicitor in 2023 and joined Russell-Cooke.
- Acted for developers in the purchase and sale of retail parks and restaurant sites to include advising on option agreements and negotiating s106 agreements with local authorities
- Managed the sale and purchase of various mixed use and industrial sites
- Advised corporate and high street lenders in secured lending transactions
- Managed the real estate due diligence and disclosure process in share acquisitions for an SME
- Studied law at Oxford Brookes University (2:1)
- Completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law (Bloomsbury) and gained a distinction