I pride myself on providing a flexible and commercial approach to drive deals forward as effectively as possible.
Pippa qualified in 2003 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2023. She specialises in non-contentious construction, with a strong track record in advising developers, purchasers, tenants, funders, contractors and consultants.
Pippa advises on all forms of construction documentation, including JCT, NEC building contracts using traditional, design and build and construction management procurement, appointments, collateral warranties, bonds, guarantees and all associated documentation.
She advises on construction aspects of property and finance documentation, including sale and purchase agreements, agreements for lease, joint venture and development agreements.
Pippa advises on contractual issues from project inception through to successful (non-contentious) dispute resolution.
She is known for her flexible, client centric and commercial approach.
- Acting for the developer for a £600 million build of a 63 storey tower development in the City of London
- Advising a local authority on a development and associated infrastructure and public realm across various sites as part of its regeneration/economic development strategy to see 2000 new homes created across the county using a JV to bring the sites forward for development with £2.5 billion of developments to be completed
- Advising a registered provider on the construction elements of its JV for a development of 2000+ units
- Acting for numerous local authorities with regeneration, leisure centre and refurbishment projects
- Supporting various developers in drafting and negotiating construction documentation for large scale and strategic developments
- Developing a suite of construction documentation and fit out documentation for numerous real estate clients
- Read psychology at Southampton University, and gained a commendation in subsequent legal studies
- Trained and qualified at Mayer Brown LLP
Member of the Society of Construction Law