Guy is a partner in the corporate and commercial team and advises clients on business start-ups, branding, copyright and intellectual property, commercial contracts, e-commerce, ITC and corporate affairs.
Guy has commented in several publications and appeared on both Sky News and ITV News at Ten regarding the proposed changes to copyright law recommended by the Hargreaves Review.
Entrepreneurs frequently seek Guy's advice on establishing and growing their businesses and appreciate the breadth of advice Guy provides.
Guy applies for, contests and defends UK, European and international trade marks. He can advise as to the suitability of your brand for trade mark protection and can deal with the application and any contest to the application on your behalf. Guy can also challenge others' trade mark applications if they infringe on your brand.
He undertook his legal training at Russell-Cooke and qualified as a solicitor in 2004.
- Recently advised leading industrial designer Kenneth Grange on the exploitation of intellectual property rights in his iconic Anglepoise lamp design
- Recommended in The Legal 500 (2017)
- Member of the SCL - the IT Law People
- Member of the International Trade Marks Association
- Studied at University College London
- Currently undertaking a postgraduate diploma in Economic Principles