I take a practical approach and enjoy building a long lasting relationship with clients. I enjoy working as part of a team both internally and also as part of the professional team on particular transactions.
Signe’s work involves advising on a full range of real estate matters including sales and purchases, landlord and tenant work (grants, assignments, variations, licences and surrenders), secured lending and development.
Signe trained at a large regional firm and practised with them on qualification in September 2018. She also spent two years practising real estate in an offshore law firm in Jersey, Channel Islands.
Signe joined Russell-Cooke in February 2022.
- Advising and drafting complex deeds of easement for developer clients
- Acting for both landlord and tenant clients in retail and office leases
- Being part of a team advising over 70 individual and corporate tenants in relocating their retail units and lease renewals which form part of a large development project in central London
- Assisting on the acquisition of various freehold and leasehold sites for a corporate client
- Acting for an offshore investor in the sale of a multi-let office building with occupational leases
- Representing a corporate client in their refinancing of their mixed use property portfolio and managing their tenancies
- Acting for a major retail client across the Channel Islands in their company restructuring project which involved assigning their retail leases and franchises
- Studied Law and Sociology (BA) at the University of Warwick, graduating with a 2:1
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, Bloomsbury, obtaining a commendation
- Trained and qualified at a large regional firm in September 2018
- Practised real estate as an English lawyer in an offshore law firm in Jersey, Channel Island for two years following qualification
- Member of the Law Society