Often working closely with a family's other advisers, we offer guidance on all legal aspects of wealth planning and protection and family relationships.
- Succession planning – we specialise in everything from wills, powers of attorney and estate administration to trusts and Family Investment Companies.
- Tax advice – we are able to advise on all areas of tax in relation to wealth and succession planning, including inheritance tax, capital gains tax and stamp duty.
- Entrepreneurs and family businesses – key areas we offer guidance on include business property relief and entrepreneurs' relief.
- Real estate – our services range from simple conveyancing to managing
the family estate and developing your investment portfolio.
- Cross-border – where assets straddle multiple jurisdictions, we can work with our private international law team and firms in our global network to provide clear, practical advice.